- A Big Scare Turns Out Tiny
- A Quirky Christmas
- CHARLOTTE'S DRAGON: THE PURPLE KNIGHT
- Daddy Goes On A Trip
- DADDY IS GONE
- DOES JOHNNY HAVE AUTISM?
- El ojo morado de Mama
- Goodbye Dad, A Military Funeral
- Goodbye Dad, The Funeral
- Great Nanny Doesn't Remember Me
- GROWING OLD: AGING EXPLAINED
- Hardy Belch And The Bully
- Hardy Belch And The Gold Train
- Hardy Belch And The Green Man
- Hardy Belch and The Predator
- Hardy Belch and Tiny Return
- I LIKE TO WHINE
- Jack's Diabetes
- MOM and DAD are SPLITTING
- Mommy's Black Eye
- My Dad the Policeman
- The Adventures of Hardy Belch
- The Boy Who Loved Sharks
- Short or Tall, Doesn’t Matter At All
- The Christmas Knot
- The Girl Who Loved Dragons!
- The Girl Who Loved Rocks!
- The Wicked Good Stepmother
- WHAT ABOUT ME?
- MY BLOGS
- REVIEWERS CORNER
- Contact Form
- Book Related Gift Ideas
- Essays On Life
- Favorite Links
- About The Author
- News & Free Stuff
- Photo Gallery
- Hard Drive Issues?
- The Art Work of George Martin Bentrim
- Bearly Tolerable Publishing's Author Services
- Bearly Tolerable Publishing's Book Releases
Adopted children often wonder about their origins and why they were put up for adoption. Often they fear that there is something wrong with them, fearing their birth parents didn’t want them. It is vital to make sure that adopted children understand that there are many, many reasons children were put up for adoption.
This book explains that adopted children are as special and deserving of love as any other child.
Available on Amazon in both Paperback and Kindle
The book can also be purchased at my CreateSpace Store.
ISBN-13: 978-1546968313 ISBN-10:1546968318
Library of Congress Control Number: 2017908983